21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

To: Hazal

 To: hazaltaş7@gmail.com

 From:öztürkravza5@gmail.com

Sibject: My holiday

Dear Hazal,

    I hava been in Ankara trip for a week. I staying  in fiive stars hotel. In this hotel have a restaurant, lüx rooms, shops, clean pools. Also, dogs are allowed here. 

  We were planning to visit traditional and historical places trip. But because of the rain we didn't. Dogs aren't allowed to take part in trip. So i left my dog at the hotel.

  Unfortunately, when i went back to the hotel, it was lost. It was in hotel's restaurant. I scared allowed. But, when i went to restaurant, it was eating itsfood. It was in a mess. I laughed so much it. Than, i washed it.

  Tomorrow, we have some other plans. Also we are going to ride a bike.

   I going back to İstanbul next mondey evening. Don't be sad because i will buy souvenir for to you.

 All the best...

Love,

Ravza Nur







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...