21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

Main corse writing

 Dear peter

How are you  ? I hope you are fine .I'm really enjoying myself here in Bursa .I'm  . staying in nice hotel in Uludag Mountain The weather is very cold .

Yesterday we had a nice time we skied in uludag .At the night we went to downtown and we had dinner in luxurious restaurant.

Tomorrow we are going to try cable car .l'm a bit scary but l think it will be a good expreince and we will visit Grand Mosque .l will buy some souvenirs for my friends .

Now l have to go .we are going to visit our friends. See you next week 

Best wishes 

Eylul ♡


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...