28 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

m.c. 1- holiday

Dear betty,

Greeting from Cappadocia! I thought I'd just drop yo a line. Meanwhile I'm having a wonderful time here in Cappadocia. The weather is hot but windy.

 I saw the underground cities on the first day of the trip. Although 36 of them have been unearthed, it is estimated that there are actually 150-120 underground cities. That night I took a Full Moon Walk in Güllüdere Valley. The next day I toured the city. I attended a pottery workshop in the city. I Attended Cappadox Festival that night

 I will watch the colorful balloons at sunrise today and then
 I will do a balloon tour. I will also see the huge stone 
statues and end the day watching the sunset in the 
Kızılçukur Valley. I will spend my last day camping against
 Kızılçukur Valley. Also, on my last day, I will see the hair 
museum, which has been selected as one of the strangest
 museums in the world. that’s all for now and see you soon.
Hugs, 
Deniz
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...