21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

My holiday in New York city

 Hi Peter!

How it is going? I'm happy to hear from you. I'm having a great time in New York city. We're staying in a apartment hotel near the Centrel Park. The weather was quite brilliant. So ı am having wonderful time.

Yesterday, we went to a dinner with my friend. And ı was so excited for this. But after ı arrived the hotel from dinner, my stomach started to ache. So ı went to hospital and the doctors said ı got food poisoning. But now ı am quite healthy.

Tomorrow we are going to the Time square to buy souvenirs with my friend's. And ı am planning to buy some gift for you too.

What about you? I'm going to dinner right now. Write me back soon.

Best wishes,

Meryem


SHL Meryem

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...