6 Şubat 2022 Pazar

CHEF'S PIZZA

In Brooklyn, a new restaurant opened called ''Chef's Pizza'' last week. My friends said ''you should try it''. So, I went there.

Menu only has pizza, fries, and some desserts. But I counted pizza species and there were 25 different kinds of pizza. I've never seen this much pizza variety in my life. 

The service was fast and food was delicious. The designing was remarkable and the staff gave a good service and dealed with me and other costumers well.

But the trileche which I ate there was kinda dry. I didn't like it much. Also the prices were expensive. But I would like to go there again.

 

Zeynep/SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...