6 Şubat 2022 Pazar

Helal Pizza

It's the restaurant which I like most. It's inside of Olimpa Avm. I rarely visit there but the last time I visited was 2 months ago.

The most think I like in there is the taste of the pizza. They are very delicious and I think when you eat once, you always want to eat it.

I thought about bad sides but I couldn't find any. Maybe it can be prices but in everywhere the prices are like that so I don't complain about it very much.

Everything is good in there already so I can't find anything to recommend. The only thing I can recommend is that you should visit there. That's all.

Written by: İrem Zehra from Prep-A

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...