21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

My Holiday

     Dear Umay, 

    How are you? I'm having a wonderful time in Trabzon. We're staying in my grandmother's home. The weather is a bit cloudy and yesterday it was rainy, but we're still having a lot of fun!

    Yesterday, we went sightseeing. It was very amazing. Then we shopped for souvenirs. This afternoon, we are trying local food in the restaurant. My brother got food poisoning. 

     Tomorrow, we're going to go to the mountain. We're going to take photographs.

     Well, I'd better go now. I'll tell you more when I see you.

       Best wishes,

       Elif Yaren

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...