28 Ekim 2022 Cuma

HOW ABOUT A COFFEE BREAK?

     Hello dear readers. Today I talk about the"Coffee Break". I will open the coffee shop. This shop will name is Coffee Break. I think a lot of people love to drink coffee. There are lots of coffee variety. The Coffee Break will have different culture coffee and peoples prefer the Coffee Break. I will use the brown because the brown is color of coffee. The brown is represent the robustness, power and trust. I will wait for you in the Coffee Break :) 




                                                                                                                      Meryem Tuğba / Prep-A


Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...