5 Şubat 2022 Cumartesi

SUMMER JOB

From: zeynepesma@gmail.com

To: sevimozturkyaman@gmail.com

Subject: Summer Job

Dear Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the summer job art assistantship.

I am 18 years old, so it is my last year in high school. My classes are Art, Spanish and Diction. 

I am the top student of my school. My arts won many awards in England. I've never worked at a job, but I can speak Spanish well and I can communicate with humans easily. I can do this job in the best way.

I'm available any time you want. I hope you rewiev my request. Have a good day. 

Yours faithfully,

 Zeynep.


Zeynep SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...