7 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

Story🍃

We were on a school trip that day. We were walking inside the famous pyramids of Egypt, a painting caught my eye, there was a door picture on the painting, but it seemed real. The picture was telling me "come with me". At that moment, I lost myself, involuntarily touched the door handle in the picture, and at that moment I left Egypt and was in a completely different place. But I was still in Egypt, only the time was different. While the sands were rendered in HTML codes, it looked as if there was a web of internet surrounding the pyramids. I could not believe my eyes. I had a paint palette. When I looked at him, he was telling me to go inside the pyramid and go up to the 4th floor. I did what you said. But then I heard my mother's voice and she said "wake up, you're late for school" and I realized that those interesting visions I saw were dreams.

Zeynep Hafsa SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...