21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

MY HOLİDAY

 Dear tuana,

     I am fine. I  hope you are good. I'm really enjoying myself here in tekirdağ . It's fantastic here and the weather is amazing and sunny. I and my family are staying in my grandmother's house.

     Yesterday, We swam and coıght fish on the beach all day. I went  to collect mussel in the sea around a coral reef. This afternoon , I will read a book on the pier. My little brother yahya is so bored.

     Tomorrow, We're going to go gelibolu.  We're going to a fish restaurant for dinner. Anyway , I must go now

Hugs,

Deniz

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...