21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

Main Course

Dear Cameron
How are you? I'm having a great time here in St. Gallen in Switzerland. I have been in luxurious hotel for three day. The weather sunny qnd warm but yesterday it was rainy.
When I came in airport, lost my luggage. Then fortunately I found it. When I arrived to hotel. I left my luggage. I got my bag and camera. Yesterday, I walked the city streets, visited museum and natural parks. Today I joined the tour in the forest and countryside. It was fantastik. Everything was wonderful.
Tomorrow. I'm going to chocolate museum. Then I will go a local restaurant. After that I'm going to Lake Lugano. Its picture looks immense. I guess the next day i will go picnic to Uetliberg hill and I will go Beatus cave. I'm very excited.
Well, that's all for now. I'm going to sleep. See you next week. 
Love,
Fatma İclal Ayçiçek 

1 yorum:

  1. Pay attention to punctuation and uppercase letter İclal:)Thanks for writing.

    YanıtlaSil

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...