5 Şubat 2022 Cumartesi

e-mail

 From: issac.fstr@gmail.com

To: satoru.gojo@gmail.com

Subject: Renting a house

Dear Madam

Im writing this email to rent your house. I am 22 years old and I am a student in 4th grade at Galatasaray University. My subjects are French Language and Literature. I love animals and I have 3 cats; soongi doongie and dori. I am very kind and respectful for all living things.

Whatever this summer I have a university internship near to your rent house and I want to move to your house with my little friends. Thank you for accepting my e-mail, I!m very curious about your answer.

Yours faithfully,

Isaac


Meryem SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...