5 Şubat 2022 Cumartesi

A Burger Shop

''Burger Yiyelim'' is a  famous burger shop in Istanbul. I visited there 3 weeks ago with my friend.

This place is near to my house so ı can walk there for 15 minutes. And people from different ages prefer this places. Their potato is very delicious I'm in love with their potatoes. You can find tasty sauce in their branches.

But also their prices are going up and their portions are getting smaller. This makes me unhappy. And they are late for food service; when you are waiting there, you are getting hungry very much.

At all if they fix this problem, they can grow up in customer satisfaction. Probably I'll go there but I don't think so.




Meryem SHL



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...