7 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

A day to remember!

 It was a sunny day on Aug 18th in İstanbul. I was going on a picnic with my family. Everything was perfect until my parents forgot me at the gas station when we stopped to get gas and some water and snack. Later I went to do gas station  sink to wash my hands but until  I got out   my family al ready left. Luckily I had my mom's Phone  and I called my brother right away and he answered. They weren't far away when I called them. They Come back, picked me up and we went on a picnic  together. After that day I never go out of the car without informing them.


Zeynep Hafsa  ŞHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...