21 Şubat 2022 Pazartesi

My Holiday

 Dear, Emily

How is it going? Hope you're well. I am having a great time here in New York, USA. We are staying in a good hotel excellent. But the weather is awful. There is raining in here now.

Yesterday I went to my friend's villa. We were enjoying. But someone got disturb because of the voice. He complained us to the police. That's why we went to police station. After we explained everything, we went to villa.


Today I went to Times Square and I bought a lot of clothes and gifts. And for tomorrow, I am going to Statue of Liberty. I'll take a photo.
That's all for now. Hope you have a great time, too. I am waiting for your e-mail. See you next week.



Love, Hayrunnisa


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...