27 Şubat 2022 Pazar

Main Course

To: Lily
From: Rukiye 
Subject: My Holiday

  
  Dear Lily,
  How are you? I hope you are OK. I am having a fantastic time in England. We are staying in a fantastic hotel. The weather is sunny during the day but rainy in the evening. 
  Yesterday morning we went to Nora Café for breakfast. I got poisoned from the juice I drank at the cafe and we went to the hospital, was washed my stomach. It was a bad day but it's over. 
Today, we went to Tower Bridge early in the morning and had breakfast there. We are in London Eye, now. 
  Tomorrow,  we are going to go to tower of london. Then we are going to go shopping in Westfield London.  İn the evening we are going to fly to boston. 
  Well, thats all for now. I'll tell you the rest of my vacation when I get back. See you soon.
  Love,
  Rukiye


                                                                                                                     Rukiye SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...