25 Şubat 2022 Cuma

Main Course 2


  Dear Harry,

  How is your life. I'm having a fantastic time here in Bounes Aires, Argentina. We are staying in a beautiful hotel. The weather here is nice.

  Yesterday, when I go to the Argentina local food restaurant, I got food poisoning. I am very unlucky. Yesterday, I went many historical museums. This afternoon, I am going to jogging in the Argentina's streets. 

  Tomorrow, I'm going to take a jeep tour of the rainforest. And then I'm going for dinner at a pasta restaurant. 

  Anyway, I must go now. I'm going for dinner at a chicken restaurant now. See you later!

  Kisses,

  Berra.

                                     Ecrin Berra Karadag

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...