24 Şubat 2022 Perşembe

Main Course

 Hi Little Rockstar,

Hey again! Do you like my new nickname which I've just found for you? Of course you like because I found it! Anyway, the reason that I'm writing you is about my holiday. It was awful. Can you believe that Beyzanur?

After getting of the plane, I went to hotel. In the evening, Iwent to a restaurant but guess what! The food tasted delicious but when I went to hotel, I felt dizzy. Because of that I went to hospital and there I learned that I got food poisining. So I stayed at the hospital like 2 or 3 days and after that I came back to Turkey.

So shortly I can say that I couldn't do the things that I wanted to do on my holiday. How was your holiday? Write me back as soon as possible.

Best Wishes, 

İrem Zehra

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...