6 Şubat 2022 Pazar

My Dream Job: Heart Surgeon

I want to be a heart surgeon in the future. I don't know why, but I have a passion for medicine. My mom is a doctor so when my cousins played with dolls, I used to wander around the patients' room with my mother in the hospital. My mother says, "You are not a normal child." because I watched the needle go into my arm with great merriment when I had an injection. I have loved hospitals since I was little. 

My family has always supported me and they believe I can do it. I will work hard so that my dream does not remain a dream. One day I will be a very good surgeon. I believe it...

Rukiye SHL



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...