Farah SHL
This blog is prepared for the Preparatory Class A and Class B in Sehit Haki Aras KAIH High School.
6 Şubat 2022 Pazar
My dream job
In the future I want to be a judge or an astronaut. I know that there is a big difference between the judge and the astronaut but I like both of this jobs. I like to be judge because I think it's a very important job to humanity to enforce the laws and put criminals into jail. As for the astronaut, I am curious about space and about planets.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Technology Is Very Important For Education
Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...
-
Now I will introduce you to Balıkesir. There are many places visit and see first of all you should definitely go to kazdag. İt is a must se...
-
My favourite character is Sadness. Sadness is a character in Inside Out movie. She has short dark blue hair, blue eyes and purple...
-
WHAT DOES İT MEAN TO BE POLİTE ? Hello. Today I will tell you what it means to be kind. First of all, its dictionary meani...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder