29 Ocak 2022 Cumartesi

MY DREAM JOB

        I've always wanted to be an astronomer. But when I was in the 8th grade, I thought ''It's hard to find a job, also if you can't get a job at NASA, you will be jobless. Don't take that risk, choose another job, something you would love to do.'' 

        After that, the first thing that came to my mind was being psychologist. Because I love listening people, and I'm good at giving advices. I can feel the people's energy so it's not hard for me to figure them and I would like to help them. I thing being psychologist is going to be one of the most popular jobs in the future. Because people discover themselves slowly and they admit their problems by time. I think it's a beautiful job.

  

        Zeynep Esma SHL

 

2 yorum:

  1. Yeah it's a beautiful job but it isn't a job that everybody can do. I think that job suits you very well and I am sure that you will be a great psychologist.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. AWWWW, THANK YOU SISSS💜💜💜 I BECAME VERY HAPPY TO HEAR THIS

      Sil

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...