5 Şubat 2022 Cumartesi

Yelkenci Restaurant

        I will talk about the fish restaurant named Yelkenci, which I visited with my family during the Gelibolu trip I went to last week.

        The location of the yelkenci restaurant is very nice, next to the pier, but there are many restaurants like that restaurant next to the pier. The restaurant overlooks the Çanakkale bridge and the night view is more beautiful. Although it is a fish restaurant, there is not only fish, but its fish is excellent. They have a variety of dishes such as meatballs and meat. When I went there, I tried haddock and shrimp, they were really delicious. Also, that place was quieter and calmer than other restaurants.

        I think it has only one bad feature. It was very, very expensive for our budget. When I went with my cousin and my family, we paid about 800 TL. If I go to Gelibolu again, I will definitely go to another restaurant.

        Choose the restaurant according to your budget, a recommendation to you.

        
        Deniz SHL





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...