31 Ocak 2022 Pazartesi

Summer Job Sales Assistant Job Application

 

From: hayrunisa@gmail.com              

To: sevimozturkyaman@gmail.com                        

Subject :Summer Job Assistant Job Application 

Dear Madam

I am writing to enquire about the summer job assistantship.

I am 18 years old and in my last year at Şehit Haki Aras High School. My classes are mathematics, computer science and literature.

I apprenticed at different stores and wrote product promotion posters. I am very good with computers and have excellent communication skills. Moreover, I am very friendly and sociable and enjoy helping people find the information they need.

I am available at any time you want from Monday to Friday .Thank you for taking time to read my application . I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Hayrunisa



Hayrunisa SHL PrepB

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...