25 Ocak 2022 Salı

My Father SERKAN ÖZDİL

         My favourite family member is my father, Serkan Özdil. He works for our family and he is really my first love.
        Although my father is 42 years old, he is very handsome. He is thin with straight 
black hair and brown eyes. He has slanting eyes. He passed this gene on to me. He is very hardworking, helpful and funny, but he is very serious in the business environment.
        In his spare time, my father likes to travel as a family and to watch movies or TV series. He's a great dad and I love him very much.
        
        Deniz SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...