31 Ocak 2022 Pazartesi

My Dream Job (Photographer)

        I want to be a photographer these days. I visited a lot of places last week and took a lot of photos. When I take photos, I feel happy and excited. The memories I will remember every time I see those photos make me feel good. I think of becoming a photographer who takes photos while visiting countries and cities. I love seeing new places, traveling and learning new things and adventure. Also, I want to learn a few more languages. I think the best way to learn a language is to learn on the spot while traveling.

        The above is partially untrue.


        Deniz SHL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...