30 Ocak 2022 Pazar

My Dream Job

         I really want to be a doctor. Because doctors help people and cure them. But at the same time I don't want to be a doctor, because they have to cure everybody even criminals and I don't want to cure criminals. Because of that I think about being a singer. Everybody around me says that I have a good voice and I love singing but there is an obstacle in being a singer. My father doesn't want to me to sing in front of everybody. So I think that I can be an English Teacher. I mean they teach how to speak or write or something else in English. I think I can be an English Teacher. But who knows, maybe I change my mind again and do something else.
     

        Written by İrem Zehra from Prep-A

2 yorum:

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...