28 Ocak 2022 Cuma

Iron fist

     My favorite person is a fictional character. His name is Iron Fist (Finn Jones).
     He is 28 years old and he is a monk. He has short blonde hair, blue eyes and he is pretty tall. I think he is totally perfect .
      He is an Iron Fist. This is his strength. He is a funny, loyal and crazy person. He loves adventures. He is someone who always protects people. He comes out alive from a falling plane and this makes life difficult . He always overcomes difficulties. That is why he is my favorite. :))


    Zeynep Hanım SHL

2 yorum:

  1. I've heard about iron fist but I didn't know this much information about him. Actually i quite like this writing because I'm into super heros and I'm a big marvel fan so this kinda super hero things always interests me and i enjoy your article keep going
    Xoxo
    Fatma Abıthacı

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. You should definitely watch . A series to watch in the fark at night 🙂😜

      Sil

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...