24 Ocak 2022 Pazartesi

My Favourite Fictional Character

       My favourite fictional character is Anna

        She is 21 years old and she is the Queen of Arendelle. She has strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes and some freckles in her cheeks. She is really gorgeous. 

         She is a funny and clumsy person. She loves living the life crazy and she is such an adventurer. She has a loyal and thoughtful characteristic. She always thinks others before herself, especially her sister, Elsa.

         She can be overprotective and serious sometimes. But she is optimistic and and usually tries to look at the bright side of things.

      Since she was a kid, she was a dreamer and looking for a real love. She couldn't find it easily and even though she had a strong character, she had a heartbreak, too. But in the end, she got engaged with Kristoff and she is very glad now.

       I think she is the most remarkable character ever. I love her so much❤



        Zeynep Esma SHL

4 yorum:

  1. I can't deny the fact that she is a wonderful person. I think you introduced her very well.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank youuuu. Your opinion make my day<3<3<3<3<3<3

      Sil
  2. I am looking forward to reading your posts. You have a strong writing style.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I'm so glad to hear this, thank you so much teacher❤❤😊😊

      Sil

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...