28 Ocak 2022 Cuma

My Grandpa and His Budgie

 

        About five years ago, my grandfather was talking the budgerigar in the garden, which my grandfather loved very much but I never liked. I was in the garden, too and I was swinging. I was so jealous of my grandfather when I saw him talking and playing with the budgie. I sneaked up behind them and frightened them, but the bird must have been so frightened that it flew out of the garden. My grandfather looked for the bird for three days but he could not find it. Even though my grandfather wasn't very angry with me, he told me that what I did was a bad thing and that I should not do it again. Everyone thought that the bird had been eaten by a wild animal or someone had found and adopted it.

        But now I understand that all the things I did were unnecessary because there is another budgie right now and I don't like him, either, but I understand my grandfather. I can't always be beside him and he loves his birds very much.


            Deniz SHL





2 yorum:

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...