25 Ocak 2022 Salı

My Favourite Friend

         My favourite person is my best friend , Elif. She is studying in high school. 
         She is short , with curly brown hair and brown eyes. She is really beautiful and cute. She has an energetic , sincere and honest personality so a lot of people like her. 
         In her free time, Elif loves swimming and listening to music. Her taste in music is very good. 
        Her place in my life is very different because she was always there for me. She was always honest with me and she didn't let me go, even when I was wrong she corrected me. I love her so much.
                                    
    
       Amine Huriye SHL  

2 yorum:

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...