1 Mart 2022 Salı

main course

 Dear Beyzanur,

Hi! How are you? Since we couldn't meet for a long time, I want to invite yoou to my summer holiday. Here are some details:

We are going there on 18th of June. It will be in our house near a seaside resort. Betül and Yağmur will be there too so you know everybody will come to my summer house. We will swim there so don't forget to bring your swimsuit and also we can relax in the nature. The weather can be sunny and sometimes rainy, so don't forget to bring some thick clothes and summer clothes with you.

I'm really looking forward you to come. Please come because I really missed you. If you want to know more details about this event, don't be shy to ask me!

Love,

İrem Zehra

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...