2 Mart 2022 Çarşamba

    

        Dear Peter;

      How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am writing to invite you to our summer house in Dubai.  

      I know you like summer and beach holidays, so I really want you to come. I will go with my family. We are planing to go there on 25th June. We are planning to visit some popular museum. I want to try sea activities like surfing and canoing. Maybe we go trek in the mountains or visit the historical sites. And we can get plenty of sunshine on the beach. Bring thin clothes with you.

     If you want to come, write me an email asap. And ask your parent If they want to come with us or not. I have to go now. I will prepare my luggage.

    Bye for now,                                                                                          Mike

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...