23 Ekim 2022 Pazar

Fresh Smells

      My future company's name is ''Fresh Smells''. It will be a perfume shop. I'll make my own natural perfumes. They won't have heavy odors. I'll make them from real fruit extracts or something like that. I won't use harmful substances in my perfumes. So everyone can use them without worry. I'll use pastel colors in my labels. I will pay close attention to the choice of colors on my labels and I'll choose the color that best reflects the scent of the perfume.I'll pay attention to my customer's proposals.I will improve myself based on the comments received.



                              

                                                                                         -Mübinay Bakkal PREP-B

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...