16 Ekim 2022 Pazar

Are colors affect our mood?






Do you think colors affect your mood? Or do you think they are just things that make a difference around us? I think it is different for each color. For instance, imagine that everything is red around you, how would you feel? I think that would be very disturbing because red is a bright color and my eyes would melt. But the same would not effective to me for blue or green. Actually I don't know why but I wouldn't feel anything because blue and green are not too bright colors to me. But maybe you feel the opposite. In short, I think every color may not affect everyone.




                                                                                            WRİTTEN BY HANİFE İMRAN ŞAHİN

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...