13 Haziran 2022 Pazartesi

My dream job

I don't know what I will be in the future also i don't have any expectations about what I want to be. But i think i'm inclined to be a psychiatrist. I know that there are two type of pain the physical one and the psychological one sometimes psychological side will hurts the human more than physical. Talking with someone about yourself your feelings your fear and that one will understand what are you want to explain and support you with words not only words there is also medicine. I know that there some people who don't believe the psychiatrist or making fun of people who said that they have a depression or mental illness but we have to a admit that some of mental illness have effect more then physical pain on human. farah omran

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...