19 Nisan 2022 Salı

Opinion Paragraph 2

Trip With a Companion 

I prefer to go on my travels with my companion for three reasons. First,it is very boring to spend long trips alone .Obviously ,I can't spend time alone for a long time , if I have a friend with me , i can chat with him ,this way my trip will be happier .Second , we can consult our companion's idea when we are on the trip .For Explanation ,When we lose on item while buying a gift or while travelling ,we can find a sollution with our companion . Third, when you go to a place , we can share the information we have about the place with our friend or we ask him for help to hey information . For Explanation. When we visit a historical building . our friend can guide us if she has been there before. To sum up ,When we travel ,we must have a friend with us .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Technology Is Very Important For Education

  Technology helps us a lot in education. Instead of searching for hours from many books, we can easily find the information we want thanks ...